First and foremost, my relationship with Jesus Christ. Over the past few months, I have grown in my faith and learned to rely on Him. Everyday I learn something new about His grace and mercy. How awesome is it that we can have a relationship with the Creator of the universe!!?? The best part about it is that it's FREE and easy as ABC!
A - Admit you are a sinner! No one on Earth is perfect.
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23)
B - Believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose again! Trust in Him completely.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. ” (John 3:16)
C - Confess your sin to Jesus!
“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved." (Romans 10:9-10)
It's that easy! Pray to God! Tell someone!
"It's all because of Jesus I'm alive!"
Secondly..... Eli Byrd. Happy. Yes.
xoxo
pt

I love your blog. I also love that every day we get to learn something new about His Grace and His Mercy. AMEN! xoxo
ReplyDelete