Monday, August 8, 2011

Beyond Excited!!!

So.... three years ago this month, I made the journey down to Charleston, South Carolina to finish what I started many years ago.  I received my bachelors in Elementary Education in May.  I accepted a 3rd grade position in July and now I am setting up my classroom!!  Teaching is definitely a gift from God and I am beyond excited to be able to use it.  

Rachel, my Dad and I spent the morning carrying in bookshelves and other things into the room.  After a visit to Chickfila, we hit up Target and Walmart and finished the afternoon decorating and organizing.  There is a lot left to do and I can't wait for the final product!

Here is day one!


Thanks Nea Nea for your help!!!  Thanks Dad!!!

Pictures to come as the progress continues!

xoxo
pt




1 comment:

  1. So so so happy for you!!! Wishing you blessings for you beyond anything you could even hold in your heart...Praying strong..LOv LOV LOv u

    ReplyDelete